Procrastination Method #12

Selling books on Amazon. So professors often give away free books they no longer want. I have chosen to help recycle the books for them. By that I mean make money selling them on Amazon. Today I sold one for $105. After I mail it and Amazon takes their cut it leaves me with $84. Interesting thing is Matt and I have been praying about ways we can help serve our friends as they go on mission trips this summer. We have friends going to Guatemala and South Africa. I haven't sold a book in months and randomly I said "I know we don't have money to help support these friends, but if by chance we sell a book in the next two weeks I think that is where our money should go." Praise God for the weird ways in which he provides and helps me stay grounded in reality while writing.