New House



We moved into our new house last week! It was very exciting. There are so many things I love about the new house. One of my favorite things is the park that is just one house away. I think Jocelyn took about 10 trips to the park in two days. So great.

A thing I'm not so thrilled about is the grease. Yes grease. We didn't realize we had purchased so much grease with the house. Matt and I were cleaning and we noticed AMAZING amounts of grease EVERYWHERE. We asked the neighbors and found out that the family who use to live there owned a Mexican food catering business. Unfortunately there was no vent above the stove so there is literally grease everywhere. This is Matt scraping grease of the top of the cabinet. I have to say I'm not too thrilled to eat anything fried.

Overall we are very excited to have friends and family over for many dinners to come.