Pregnant

Matt and I are Pregnant and SOOOO thrilled. I found out the same day I successfully defended my dissertation. Since then whenever someone says "congratulations" mostly for finishing my PhD I give them a somewhat blank confused "how did you know" stare. Are they congratulating me on being pregnant. Am I already showing. EK.

Here is a recap from when we found out.

7/26/11
So right after I finished my dissertation I went home to take a pregnancy test. And guess what!!!! Two strips means pregnant!!! Matt was shocked! After an overwhelmed shock there was a bit of excitement. Then some more WHAT HAVE WE DONE and a bit more overwhelmed. The funny thing is we were planning on celebrating my dissertation so we were meeting friends at the Brewhouse for drink. Eeeek. Amy came over and I showed her the test. She was thrilled, and that is all we talked about until Allie and Scott came over (we decided not to tell everyone until I tell my family). Which means I have to keep a secret. I might possibly be the absolute WORST at keeping secrets. First thing I say to Allie “I’m so excited about the Baby shower tomorrow.” Allie’s response, “what baby.” Amber “I mean bridal, bridal shower, wedding shower no baby.” At this point I look at Amy who is totally avoiding all eye contact to hold in her laughter.
Since then I have done an okay job not telling.