Wipe Out
Three years ago when I was procrastinating so my friend Bethany and I decided to apply to be a contestant on Wipe Out. Last night I finally got the casting call. FINALLY my Wipe Out dream came true! I have to say I was SUPER excited and thought OMG I could be on Wipe Out. Then I remembered oh yeah a pregnant lady probably shouldn't go on Wipe Out. So I called them back and asked if they would consider me next year. Then I thought I should have them call Bethany. So they did!!! Now she is debating on wether or not to go on the show. Unfortunately it is bad timing for both of us. Bethany is training for the Olympic Trials. So now she has to decide wether to risk Wipe Out with the high potential for injury. EHHH if only they would have called last year!!!