The New Babies
Exhausted
Last night I definitely hit the wall. Jen and Shaun got released from the hospital and came back to our house to wait for LA traffic to die down a bit. Our house felt like a little nursery. Two little babies and Jocelyn. Abby felt so big (at 8 pounds) compared to itty bitty Madilyn. It was great to see them both together. We had dinner together. Well somewhat together there were 6 plates on the table together but no one actually could sit down at the same time to eat together. Abby would cry and then Madilyn would startle and then Jocelyn would "have a talk" with them to settle them down. I wonder if all of our dinners here on out will be like that. When I went to sleep last night I was beat. I realized how exhausted I was, totally exhausted. All I could think about was how in a few years we will treasure this week and think back on how amazing it was to have such sweet memories.
The New Babies


The New Babies