1 Month (almost two)

Wow time flies. I haven't posted any new pictures! Abby is way past a month old, but I gotta put the 1 month picture up!
Overall Matt and I have loved this time with Abby. We feel like she is getting SO big. Last weigh in 10 lbs 11 oz. She loves her boppy!
We love that she can still fit so nicely on our chest.
Matt and I have slowly returned to our "normal" life. I guess it's a new normal. I returned to work this week. I have to say it was hard, but I enjoyed being back to something I love. Abby came to work with me two days and she was AMAZING. She took a longer than usual nap and when she was awake she had so many visitors to keep her company. Overall life couldn't be better! Well sleep could be but that's about it!