Moran Park

Today we had our first BBQ in the park by our house. I hope it was the first of many. It was an absolutely beautiful day! Somehow Kyle was able to score 7 lbs of filet mignon from a client. Needless to say I enjoyed that. I should have taken more pictures but of course I was slow with the camera. Here are a few of my favorites! Actually they are the only pictures we have of the event.
Cute baby Burke! Okay not baby anymore.
Katie and Dan ventured out with their 2 and a half week old Eli! Note Eli's face. I'm not sure if she enjoyed her first BBQ in the park.
Bethany did a wonderful job helping me watch Abby. She quickly snatched her up when a dog entered the park just in case. Overall it was a beautiful day with fun and friends.