Abby is 3 months old. Well she is really 3 and a half months old, but I'm a bit slow on the post (again). Maybe one of these days I will be on top of my game and get it done quick.
Abby has been a true delight. She started smiling a lot. She is such a happy baby. In the morning her daddy can get her to squeal because she is so happy. It is just precious. The only bummer is every time I take the camera out her smile disappears and she looks a bit concerned. I call it the elusive smile.
Some notable things at 3 months:
1. We took our first longish car ride, 7 hours. Abby did great and by great I mean she slept most of the time.
2. She has slept 7 and a half hours straight. We don't get this often, but there have been a few nights of 7 plus hours.
3. She is really strong. She holds her head up and loves to look around. She will kick her feet and try to push off of you and sit up.
4. She hates the bottle (not so great). There have been a few times when she is with Matt just crying for an hour until I come home. :(
5. She is a morning person. So far. The mornings are her happy time where she loves to giggle and squeal.
6. She has enjoyed watching Euro Cup with me and wants Germany to win it all. I guess she watches a little College World Series too, but I'm not sure who she wants to win for that, I'm not even sure who is still playing.